2.03.2010

ENDORSE: Winter Work Shirts

I was going through my closet yesterday and it became increasingly evident just how hard I was riding this current woven trend. I pretty much look like Paul Bunyan every day. Oh well. Those that know me well know I have never ran away from a good woven shirt, trending category or not. I pulled out a few that reminded me of epic Tahoe snowstorms, dudes with beards, and rigid denim. Basically everything inspiring the Mens floor of Barneys right now. Hmmm...maybe I have been chasing this dream for a little too long. Anyways, each shirt has their differences, mainly in the fit, but also in the details and pocket shape. I will let you figure out the rest. See below for a closer look. As always, let me know what you think. Nicely if possible.


Gap two pocket end-on-end shirt. The shoulder epaulet and roll sleeve are great features.

Relwen double layer flannel shirt. The heavy weight double layer is great as a shirt jacket.

Levis x Robert Gellar selvedge work shirt. This vintage inspired shirt has a great worn wash.

Stapleford brushed flannel shirt. Probably my loudest flannel, but I like the teal and yellow pops of color.

J.Crew selvedge chambray shirt. Kind of a standard at this point. Trying to find new ways to wear it without looking like I jumped out the catalog.

J.Crew vintage buffalo check flannel. Played out? Maybe. Still a classic.

Ralph Lauren Rugby one pocket denim broad cloath. Buttons are coming off, need to fix that.

Old Navy two pocket lightweight flannel. I love the navy blue buttons on this guy, they add interest.

2 comments:

Robert Gellar said...

Thanks for featuring my shirt! It was so fun to work with Levi's. Keep up the good work.

Prince Willy said...

Feel free to send any extras over to London